Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Healthy Meals

I'm trying to add more healthy meals to our dinner rotation and I found a great website to help me with that.

www.skinnytaste.com

I found some pictures of her recipes on Pinterest and decided to check her blog out and I am so glad I did! I think one of the only recipes I made at first was the chicken fajitas. We love those! I also made her Skinny Chicken Enchiladas and using the recipe to make the enchilada sauce she gives makes them so tasty! I love that she takes regular recipe ideas and makes them lighter. Last week I made Chicken Quesadillas* and we all loved them so I making them again tonight! I thought I would share her recipe with you today.

Be sure to check out her other recipes...you will not regret it! Her blog is now in my favorites online so I can easily get to it and when I'm making my menu for the week you better believe it's up for me to check out! Oh and the Slow Cooker Pulled Pork recipe was delicious too!! There are so many to choose from! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

*click on chicken quesadillas to get the recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment