Wednesday, July 10, 2013

New Hair Color

I want to do something different with my hair. I'm not cutting it but I want to figure out what to do about my color. Here is my hair right now.

I did have black hair color and then I started to grow that color out when I found out I was pregnant. I don't mind my hair color but I feel like it's a little dull and I may have some grey starting to come in. I really like Nina Dobrev's hair. I would love to have the length as well but her color is a rich brown that I think would be nice. I would really like to add shine to my hair...give it some vibrancy instead of looking just blah. So here is her color.
I like it! Even if I continue growing my hair color out I will do something to it to give it some shine...

So that's my dilemma for the day...new hair color soon or keep letting my real hair color grow back in. Oh the choices...

No comments:

Post a Comment