Friday, July 19, 2013

High Five For Friday!

I'm linking up again with Lauren for HF4F!

1. It has been super hot here so I've been trying to stay cool as much as possible. We've been swimming and shopping...it's been great! I love air conditioning! I love swimming too!

2. As I mentioned previously, I did some shopping. I got the same shirt, in four different colors. Is that wrong? I mean, I really liked the shirt so I think it's perfectly fine...and normal. I also got some new shorts because my old ones were getting too big on me!

3. I started Turbo Fire week 2 and it's a hard work out but it's getting easier, if that makes sense. I'm figuring out how to do the moves so I am able to catch on quicker. I feel like it's starting to work!

4. I went to visit a friend at her new house last night and it was such a cute house. I'm very happy for her and her husband! I can't wait to visit more!

5. We are making homemade pizza tonight...I'm not the biggest pizza fan (I know, I'm strange) but I like being able to put my own toppings on. Something about making my own makes it more yummy.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment