Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hot Days, Lazy Days

My posts will probably be short and sweet this week because I will most likely be out by the pool or taking naps in the air conditioning...it's so hot here I feel like those are the only two things I can do.

I had a good day yesterday. I got in the pool for a little bit but I really wanted to get some shopping done so my husband went swimming with my daughter while I took our son, who slept the whole time, shopping with me. He's such a good little shopper, for now! I didn't get a ton of cleaning or laundry down but it was nice to have some me time.

Today I really will be spending my time in the pool and then after that I will be watching Safe Haven in the air conditioning (my new favorite movie!).

What do you guys like to do for fun in the heat? Are you as lazy as me? It's ok if you are, it's summertime! Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment