Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I love Fall!

The weather around here lately has been great! It makes me feel like it's Fall and it's still July! Although today it is starting to warm up some...it's still nice out though.

I'm ready for Fall! I love pumpkin picking, hay rides, apple cider slushies (amazing), I love the crisp feeling in the air, I love it all really and I can't wait for it to be here! We try to go to a few festivals, mainly the popcorn festival, and we always enjoy that. I think this year I need to get some fires going in the back yard to roast hot dogs or marshmallows.

All this to say, I am looking forward to Fall! It is by far my favorite season. Plus my wedding anniversary and birthday are in the Fall...two more reasons to love it!

What's your favorite season?

No comments:

Post a Comment