Thursday, July 25, 2013

July Favorites

A few of my favorite things for July...check it out!


V-Fusion Energy Drink
These are delicious! They come in three flavors, all of which are good but the Pomegranate Blueberry is my favorite. I will say the "energy" it gives you doesn't last as long as say a Red Bull but it does give you a nice kick to get through some early morning hours. They are only 50 calories a can which is good for me counting calories. If you do want to try these, I found them at Walmart for a good price. They come in a 6 pack or individually. Check them out!


Dark Chocolate Crunch Pretzel Crisps
Oh my goodness...these are so yummy. I could eat the whole bag, well they are sort of rich so maybe not the whole bag but I could eat a lot without even noticing. I eat a few to get my chocolate fix. They are a perfect mixture of sweet and salty because of the pretzel bite in there. This is something else you need to try...if you're a chocolate fan.


Etsy
I know this has been around for awhile but I'm just now really looking into it. I bought a bracelet from a shop and I love it. I really like that most of the items are handmade. I've found a few other items I can't wait to buy and I love that the site has a way to "favorite" items so you don't lose them. I don't know about you but I will find something I love on a website and I will lose it so the "favorite" feature is a big deal to me!


Urban Decay Naked 2 Pallet
I like make up but I'm not the greatest at putting it on or figuring colors out but this pallet is great! I got it as a Christmas present and I've used it almost every day. The shadow stays on your eye really well and gives great color. There are so many ways to put this eye shadow on. I have my two favorite looks. I do a neutral/natural look for most of my days and then a smoky eye with the darker colors for special events or evenings. You can probable look on YouTube for tutorials for this specific pallet. I think this is a great addition to any make up collection.


Make up Brush Roll
I made this! Well, I pinned it and choose the colors and then my mom sewed it but she is going to teach me how to make it because I would like to say I made one myself! I found a tutorial on how to make my own make up brush roll and I loved the idea. All my make up brushes were hanging out in my make up bag and it was hard to find them, now I unroll and bam! there they are.


Rose Colored Watch
I've seen these watches every where so I guess I'm following the trend but I love this watch. I normally don't wear watches but when I saw this one I knew I needed to get it! I found it at Target for $17 so I didn't think that was a bad price. I love it so much I find myself wearing it with workout clothes and that is not too cute...it's more of a dressy watch but I'm glad I bought it!

There ya go! Just a few of my favorites for this month...check back in August!

*these pictures and opinions are mine. I was not compensated in any way.



No comments:

Post a Comment