Sunday, July 7, 2013

Healthy Starts

I'm going to start my Turbo Fire work outs again and I'm excited yet nervous. Tomorrow actually. They can be very tough but I know I'm getting a good workout from them. We are working on a budget as a family now that I'm not working so its nice to have some good work out DVDs since I can't get a gym membership.

I don't want this blog to turn into a weight loss blog like my last one. I tried that and it didn't work out but I do want to fill everyone in on weight loss things that may or may not be working. I'm still going to keep track of my calories because its working. I'm actually down a size because of it. I love that this time around losing weight isn't something that has taken control of my life but instead I'm taking my time and know that in time I will reach my goal of creating a healthy lifestyle for me and my family.

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement. I love that I'm not alone in getting in shape and getting healthy. I've seen some of my friends that have had amazing results lately and I'm so proud of them. Especially all of us moms out there! We are looking good ladies!

So here's to starting fresh tomorrow and achieving goals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment