Saturday, October 26, 2013

Weekend Recap

Hope everyone had a great weekend! We had a lazy weekend around here. We did go to church Sunday morning and then went to our churches harvest carnival. That was fun because my daughter got to go down the blow up slides, get candy and play games. It was a little chilly but it was fun. We came home and watched football...I'm playing my sister in law in fantasy football this weekend so that's been fun.

Oh and this happened

                                 

My daughter painted my nails...I had a friend on Facebook tell me I could clean up the sides and it wouldn't be too bad...I agree, almost looks like something you find on Pinterest! 

This also happened
                        
                       

My son fell asleep on me and I had to capture it...it's been a few months since he's done this and I've missed it. He is such a little cuddler when he wants to be. Plus these pajamas are so soft...I left him in them until bath time Saturday night...we didn't go anywhere, we were lazy like I said. :-) 

Mondays are always busy around here so time to go and tend to the children. I have a few fun recipes to post this week and another fun toddler activity. Can't wait! 


1 comment:

  1. My son is asleep on me right now while I read your blog. He is even wearing the same sleeper!! Thanks for keeping it real and showing others that we don't have to have unrealistic expectations.

    ReplyDelete