Friday, October 11, 2013

High Five for Friday

I can't believe it's Friday and that it's almost the middle of October! Goodness time goes fast...

1. I had a dentist appointment this week and I love my dentist office. They are all so nice and helpful. I had to take my son with me and my husband took my daughter to her gymnastics class. I fed my son before I left hoping he would have a full belly and fall asleep. Well he did about half way through thank goodness but the hygienist was so helpful in making sure I could get him to sleep while still getting my teeth cleaned. After 28 years I still have no cavities! I've never had one and I hope I can keep my streak going. 

2. I've said it before but I really enjoy the Bible study I go to on Tuesdays. It's refreshing and it's a chance for my daughter to get some play time in with her cousin. The ladies that go are older but they are so sweet! I keep my son in with me and they don't mind at all. I hope they have another one after this.

3. My husband started third shift this week. It's different going to bed without him and I'm thankful we are with my parents during this time because being home alone makes me nervous. Although having kids makes me feel better...someone has to be the grown up! 

4. I forgot to post about it last week but my guilty pleasure show Vampire Diaries is back on tv so me and a few friends got together for a little premiere party. It was so much fun! I watched it last night and I am so glad it's back. It's a favorite for sure!

5. I'm helping my sister in law with a garage sale tomorrow so I'm working on finding things to sell in it. Extra money is always nice! I think it's going to be a really nice day for it so I'm excited to help.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment