Friday, October 18, 2013

High Five for Friday

Well it's Friday once again! It's been a good week but I've been sort of lazy...that's how it goes I guess!
                     
                    

1. Monday was fun. I took the kids out of the house so my husband could get some sleep. We shopped, ate lunch together (we had Chipotle...one of our favorites!) played at the park for a bit and then came home for naps. I love spending some time with them. 

2. My husband decided he is going to stick with third shift for right now. I'm ok with it...we could use the extra money to save and he will get it done so when the kids are older he can do first...he's learning a lot so I'm happy for him! 

3. I went to an Usborne book party the other night and it was a lot of fun. I got to see my friends which is always good too. I ordered some books for my daughter for Christmas because she loves books. I may consider having a party so I can get more books for her. They have some cute stuff! Plus my friend had some really yummy food there, which is always a good thing!

4. I started out the week doing really good with my cleaning routine and then I didn't feel good yesterday so I was pretty lazy...I'm feeling lazy again today but I am catching up on some much needed sleep so I guess that's a win! 

                                     

5. I woke up with the kids this morning and came out of the kitchen to see this. They are so sweet! Hopefully this means a start to a great Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment