Monday, October 7, 2013

A Must Read Book!

What a gloomy weekend we had around here! I'm glad it's getting cooler but I'm ready for nice, fall days.

I used to love reading on gloomy days and while I haven't been able to get a lot of reading in lately I did manage to find a great trilogy that I loved reading. I'm pretty sure I read the first two books in about three days. I could not put the books down and I've actually re-read them a couple of times because they are that good! You have to read the Divergent Trilogy. I guess it's like Hunger Games, in a sense, but I actually haven't read those books but if you liked those books I hear you will love these! There is suspense, action, a love story...it's a great all around book. The third book is coming out October 22nd and I can't wait to find out how this story ends. Also, they are coming out with a movie in March 2014 because all books get turned into movies don't they? I'm sure the book will be better but I will be seeing this movie for sure! 

So if you are looking for a good read on a gloomy day...get this book...then you need to get Insurgent and Allegiant when it comes out. You won't regret it! 
                                       
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment