Friday, October 25, 2013

High Five For Friday

I've had a pretty good week. We are still trying to get used to this whole third shift thing but I think we are finally getting it down. Here's a few of the fun things I've done this week and things I've enjoyed.

                  

1. My friends like to have Pinterest parties once a month and this month we made pumpkins out of books. I have to admit I didn't cut the book out...my more crafty friend did it but I did put the bow on and add the color to make it look orange...I think it's super cute though and I love fall decorations!

2. The third book in the Divergent series finally came out and I bought it the first day. I was able to buy it and use my Nook app on my iPad. I'm so happy I have that! It was way cheaper to get it that way too. I stayed up until 2 in the morning and finished the whole book. I don't know how I feel about the ending...I'm still processing it. I am excited for the movie to come out though! 

3. We went to the pumpkin patch this week and my husband helped my daughter pick a pumpkin out. I got out with her last year but stayed on the hayride with my son...I had him all wrapped in the Moby wrap which was great...we both stayed warm and comfy. We all had so much fun on the hayride. This farm makes the path the tractor goes on very muddy and it's bumpy...they have a part of the ride called suicide hill...it's a great ride and we all love it! Next year we may invite a bunch of family because seeing some of my families faces as we go over those bumps and hit those ditches will be hilarious!

4. I made this pumpkin spice coffee and it's so yummy. I keep drinking it! I do make it "skinny" or low fat so it's only got about 30 calories in it. I just love fall! I will probably drink this as I make my pumpkin chocolate chip muffins (I got the recipe I'm trying from skinnytaste.com. If you love pumpkin she has a whole section of pumpkin recipes to try). 

5. I have had this song on repeat. I think I'm a little behind...people have been loving this song for months but I am so glad I found it. I love worship music and this song is definitely at the top of my list now. 

Well I hope everyone had a great week and has a wonderful weekend! I feel so blessed after this week...I love weeks like this!


2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a really great week. A Pinterest party would be so fun. :) Have a good weekend!

    I'm now following you via GFC.

    Haylee @ Jets and a Brunette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinterest parties are fun!

      I've started following your blog as well!

      Delete