Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Toothpaste Results!

I promised you results from my toothpaste challenge and here they are!

I was using this toothpaste to see if it would be just as good or better than using white strips.
I will say it works. If you are looking for a quick fix then yes, grab some two hour white strips and go but this toothpaste is great for every day use. I drink coffee everyday and would notice my teeth had a little stain to them after drinking but once I used this toothpaste it was gone. The more you use the toothpaste the better your teeth look. I know that's an obvious statement but I really do like this toothpaste. While white strips give you immediate results this toothpaste helps keep your teeth white the rest of the time. I'm sure Crest wants you to buy the white strips and use this toothpaste to maintain but if you can't afford to get white strips, buy this toothpaste. It works great! 


*I was not compensated for this. Crest has no idea who I am. This is my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment