Friday, September 27, 2013

High Five for Friday

Linking up with Lauren for HF4F!

1. Instead of taking a nap earlier this week I took my kids to the park and played with my daughter while my son took his nap. We walked a good ways the park which helped me get some work out time in and then played. We also came home and played with "indoor snow." I will explain more on that in a blog post a few weeks from now.


2. As I mentioned above, I'm working on a few new blog posts that I think will be really helpful to all the moms out there. I'm excited because I wrote a post about toddler meals and it's getting some good feedback on Pinterest so I hope the next few posts will help as well.

3. I know by saying this it will change after the weekend but I am 3-0 in our family's fantasy football league! I'm not projected to do very well this week because most of my good players are out but I'm hoping my back ups help! We will see...being 3-1 won't be too bad though. I have to lose at some point...I've enjoyed being in first for a week though...maybe it will stay that way! Oh and yes...my team name is Twilights Out...I had to.


4. I went to a moms day Wednesday with some friends. The kids get to play with each other and the moms get to talk and eat, which is always fun! I made jalapeño popper dip and it was delicious! I found it on Pinterest so I'm sure it would be easy to find. If you find it, make it...you won't regret it!

5. I've been going to a Bible study with my sister-in-law and I'm loving it. We are talking about the end times and even though I've grown up in church my whole life it's nice to read more into the subject. A Bible study is always refreshing as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment