Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Toothpaste Challenge

I decided to wanted to start a toothpaste challenge for myself. I bought this toothpaste the other day because it says it removes up to 90% of surface stains in 5 days.
I actually started this challenge yesterday but I am going to brush my teeth twice a day using this toothpaste only. I drink coffee every day, I drink tea sometimes, I know I eat foods that may stain my teeth and I don't want to spend the money on whitening strips so I thought I would get this. I'm bad about using different toothpastes when I brush so I am only going to use this. I want to see if it really works. It says you can start seeing a difference in 5 days but it's been awhile since I whitened my teeth. I am going to do my challenge for the whole month of September and see if I notice a difference.

Check back October 1st for the results to this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment