Friday, August 30, 2013

High Five for Friday!

1. My husband started his job this week and I was sad he wouldn't let me take a first day of work picture to go with all the first day of school pictures out there...he told me no...oh well, I'm still proud of him and excited for him!

2. I started working with my daughter this week and worked on her routine that I've got set in place...she's doing pretty good with it, me on the other hand...I'm having trouble getting back into my routine. It's been a fun a week though!

3. We took family pictures the other night and I can't wait to see how they turned out! As long as my kids are cute that's all I care about :)

4. My daughter and I spontaneously played in her sprinkler yesterday. It's hot here despite college football starting and pumpkin spice being back at Starbucks. She can't stand getting her face wet which defeats the purpose of a sprinkler but we still had fun.

5. I'm obsessed with Americanos from Starbucks (I think I've mentioned this before)...in fact I may pack up the kids and go get one after I post this...but I love trying different flavors in the drink like vanilla or caramel. I don't have a "regular" drink just yet but once I find the right one I will. Plus the Americanos are good because they don't have very many calories and I get it with sugar free syrup and non-fat milk...although I do get an extra shot of espresso for a nice pick me up!

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend and a great Labor Day!

2 comments:

  1. Haha!! I love that you wanted to take a picture on his first day! That is something I would totally do!!
    Stopping by from H54F!
    Come link up with us! Would love to have you follow along
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure why he would think it's strange haha. I would have done it but he was against it...oh well, glad to see I'm not alone. I will definitely be checking out your blog! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete