Friday, August 23, 2013

High Five for Friday!

It's been a pretty good week. This was our last week of fun, in a way...my husband starts his new job next week and my daughter and I will be starting her "schooling." Can't wait for next week!

1. My daughter is finally potty trained!! I can finally put her diapers away and now we only need to buy one box instead of two. I'm so proud of her and can't believe how quick she picked up on it. She's growing up so fast!

2. Sort of bittersweet but my son has moved to sleeping in his crib. We got it all set up and he seems to be doing well in it. It's funny how you are with a second child...my daughter went in her crib around 6-7 months, my son is not even 4 months and he's already in his crib! He's growing up quick too!

3. I tried a local food truck in our area this week, Zombie Dogz, and they were amazing! I can't wait to find them again and try something else. My husband knows the owners and they are so nice. I'm happy the truck seems to be doing well. I see a lot of people that love them on Facebook so good for them! I hope their success continues. I know I will be back soon.

4. I got to watch my friends puppy for a night...well, I went over and let him out and eat a little but still...he is the cutest thing ever!! Puppies are adorable and their little guy is great. He's so sweet and precious. I'm going to make my way to their house a lot to see him.

5. My 10 year class reunion is tonight. Oh my goodness...it's been 10 years! I am excited to see everyone again.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment