Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Motivation Returns!

After a few days I feel like my motivation has finally returned!

I hadn't actually worked out for a few days and I woke up this morning and did it. I might not have done it though if it wasn't for my son waking up at 5:30 to eat but I got my work out in! I actually like doing it in the morning or during the day better than at night but I try to fit it whenever I can. I also like that I'm not putting a ton of pressure on myself this time around with working out and losing weight. I want it to be a lifestyle change and mistakes will be made...it is what it is but I feel like today I am on track! Plus I feel more productive when I get up early.

This week is extra fun because one of my husband's sisters is in town and she brought her four kids to stay with his parents while her and her husband go to a conference. I love that my kids have a lot of cousins to hang out with. There are nine kids between us all on his side! And more with the extended family! `

Well, time to get motivated again...I'm off to get some house work done and spend some time with the kids! I hope everyone is having a great day and a great week!! Stay motivated and don't get too down on yourself if you are a little lazy...it's ok to take a break sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment