Friday, September 13, 2013

High Five for Friday

It's Friday!!

1. I mentioned my fantasy football team not doing so well last HF4F but it looks like I ended up winning! I'm 1-0! It's still very early but I was happy to actually win a matchup. It's funny because there are three girls in the league and we are all 1, 2 and 3. Sorry guys. :-) Really all I care about is beating my husband in week 5!

2. My son is rolling over and rolled over in the middle of the night the other night. It really scared me but I checked on him and he was just fine. He's growing up. We finally put the bumper pad up on his crib (I like to use the one that is made out of breathable material...it may not be pretty but it eases my mind) so he can roll around all he wants.

3. It finally feels like Fall around here. I've mentioned, probably too many times, that I love Fall so this is an exciting time. I know a lot of people look forward to Fall around here...again...apple cider slushies! I don't need to say anymore. :-)

4. I started "jogging" a few days ago. It's a little late in the season but better late than never! I walk/jog around the block in our neighborhood and it's not quite a mile but I can jog about half of it. I did it one day and felt great, went again a day later and it seemed harder...not sure why but I want to keep doing it. I like it!

5. I'm excited for the weekend. I don't think we have much planned which means I can relax and watch football! We may do a little shopping on Saturday and my husband is off this weekend so it will be nice to have family time.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment