Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Space Saving Trick

Our bedroom isn't the biggest so I've been trying to find a few things to make use of what we have and save space. I had been putting all my hair products, make up, perfume, all my girly things on a shelf that wasn't working out too well. One wrong move and it would have been on the floor so I decided I needed to find a shelf that could be hung up and out of the way to store everything. I love that you can find any kind of shelf you want and then you can pretty much do what you want to it. I found a shelf at goodwill and had my mom paint it for me. Here is what we came up with.


I like it a lot! It's been great. Goodwill and some paint...perfect solution!

I also started to get more necklaces and didn't have any place to hang them. We found a pretty board and painted that then found some cute knobs and came up with this great place for my necklaces to be.


This is so easy to make! I'm going to work on something to hang my earrings on because as you can see they are on the side of my mirror but I am loving these space saving items and I love the fact that we did them ourselves and they weren't expensive! I can't wait to do more DIY projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment