Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Yummy Treat

I made a yummy treat yesterday for a snack: dark chocolate covered peanut butter bananas. Long name but they are so good! Here's what I did: 

Ingredients:
4-5 pieces of dark chocolate, melted (I had a bag of ghirardelli dark chocolate squares so I used those)
One banana cut into 10-12 pieces
Natural peanut butter

Directions:
Melt the chocolate in the microwave. I did it for 30 seconds and stirred each time, altogether it was about a minute and a half.
Put a little peanut butter on one banana slice, and top with another banana slice.
Stick a toothpick in the bananas, it should look like this
                 
Then dip the banana in the chocolate so it's completely covered. It should look like this when it's done 
                 
I stuck mine in the freezer but I'm sure you could eat them like this if you don't want to wait. 

A quick and easy snack. I only made five but you could easily make larger batches. I'm also sure this has been done before but I don't have a recipe I followed, I just did it cause I wanted something sweet. 

Enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment