Friday, November 8, 2013

Toddler Activity #2

I have another fun toddler activity to share! 

My daughter loves to play with play doh when we go to Bible study on Tuesdays and while it's fine there I'm not a fan of it at home. I just don't like how easily it crumbles and then it gets stuck on clothes or in the carpet...it's just a mess. We had a play date with a friend of mine one day and she got out one of the best things ever...model magic. Ok, now who knew about this stuff cause I sure didn't until she showed it to me. My life was changed in that moment...a little dramatic but still, I love this stuff! It stays together, doesn't crumble, doesn't make a mess...it's just great! My daughter asks to play with it every day so it's a good thing to have now that it's getting colder outside. I also like that most of the time I can get dinner ready and have her sit at the kitchen table and play so I'm getting something done and she's able to play with something she loves.

                         


I bought a pack of model magic that was on sale at Target and then bought plastic containers because the clay came in single pouches. It's worked out great! We haven't left it out so it hasn't had the chance to harden up but it will if left out so unless you make something really artistic and want to save it...don't forget containers. I believe there are some that come in containers but I haven't been able to find those yet. 

So go out and buy some of this stuff...it will change your mind about play doh for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment