Monday, November 4, 2013

Starting Over, Revising Goals

Do you ever need a fresh start? That's how I'm feeling today.

I've had to think of goals since becoming a Beach Body coach and it's got me thinking. I decided long ago that I wouldn't get down on myself this time around in my weight loss journey. I haven't done as well as I've wanted since I made up my mind to get in shape but I have come a long way. I am at least down to my pre pregnancy weight...before my daughter and that was three years ago. I'm proud of that but I want to do better. I've revised my goals and think this month will be great! We start a challenge in December and I plan to be ready! 

Not only did I come up with some new fitness goals but I also came up with personal goals. I've put a lot of pressure on myself to get everything done in a day. The cleaning, laundry, take care of the kids, have some me time, cook dinner...I want to do it all but I realize I just can't do that...some days will be better than others but there will be days that I won't get anything accomplished and I'm beginning to be ok with that. 

I feel good about my new goals and I feel like I can easily achieve them. I'm excited to see where this new Beach Body adventure takes me, I can't wait to start reaching my goals and turning my ideas and goals into habits. November is a new start for me...I turn 29 in 4 days so it's time to get my act together! 

Let the fresh start begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment