Friday, November 15, 2013

High Five for Friday!

It's Friday!! 

1. I feel like this has been a pretty good week with the kids. I've had a lot of fun with them and they are both growing up so fast! My son is army crawling and we can't keep him still. Plus he is getting into his sister's toys and that doesn't make her very happy. Welcome to the world of sharing with your sibling!

2. Since becoming a coach I've gotten back into working out. It was just the boost I needed to motivate me. I also got some healthy food at the store. I know a lot of people "eat clean" and while I may strive for that I am going to go slow...it can be slightly expensive to be all healthy at one time so I'm building up my pantry slowly. I bought quinoa and I can't wait to use it! 

3. I went out to dinner with a wonderful friend last night for our birthdays and had a great time. I don't see her nearly enough, we are both busy but I love that it's one of those friendships that is easy...we may not see each other for awhile but when we do it's like we saw each other the day before. And we are planning some DIY craft nights together because she makes these beautiful wreaths and I want her to help me make some. I can't wait!

4. I ordered my Shakeology yesterday in vanilla. I can not wait for that! I'm going to make a banana split shake because, well, why not?? There are so many possibilities!

5. We've been slowly buying Christmas presents and my husband is off work tomorrow so I'm fairly certain we are doing more shopping and of course shopping is one of my favorite things to do! My husband doesn't care for shopping but when it comes to buying presents for others or should I say toys for the kids he is ready to go. 

Hope you have all had a wonderful week and hope the weekend goes just as great!

No comments:

Post a Comment