Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Some Thoughts

Do you ever get really excited about something then the excitement starts to fade? That's how I'm feeling right now. Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy being home with my kids and getting stuff accomplished but I've fallen behind on some of my goals and ideas. I refuse to get down on myself though.

Today is a new day.

This is just a thought that has been running through my head. I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling like this every now and then. It's called life. We have good days and bad days but I am blessed!

And if you happen to think about it, be in prayer for my husband. He is getting a few calls about some nursing jobs and we are in need of him getting a job since I am no longer working. We are believing that God will provide!

No comments:

Post a Comment