Friday, January 17, 2014

Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)

                        
wanted to do a short series on a few worship songs that have been touching my life right now and not only touching my life but completely changing my life! These songs, among others, are in a playlist on my phone right now so I can have them wherever I go. Just the other day I was driving and feeling down, I turned this play list on and immediately felt God's presence calming me. I love that about worship music. 


This song is very popular right now and I heard it when it was first coming into popularity. I can see why everyone loves this song...it's by Hillsong United and you can count on them to make some very worshipful songs.


I pretty much love every word of this song. The quote I took for this picture is a good part...we have to remember that we need to call out to God when we feel the oceans in our lives rising. I know it's always a struggle for me to go to God for help because I tend to try and fix things on my own...never good...but when I hear the words of this song I'm reminded that when the oceans rise or the bad times rise up in my life I can rest in the embrace of God because I'm His! 


As a Christian I have hope in God! I love that I can go to Him and He will lift me up and carry me through whatever problems may rise in my life. Whatever you may be going through, whatever hurts or frustrations, whatever losses or even if everything is going great in your life, you have to know that God will carry you through those times. Don't let the ocean waters rise and overtake you...let God embrace you.

No comments:

Post a Comment